Automation technician training
Duration of training: 1 or 2 school year depending on pre-qualification
Application criteria:school-leaving examination / secondary school certificate examination
With the qualification, the Automation Technician is able to:
– use both hardware and legitimate software
– install automatic equipment
– operate, repair and maintain automated equipment
– perform instrument measurements on automatic devices
– perform machine conversion work
– take part in introducing new technologies
– handle highly automated equipment
– manage maintenance and repair work
– program microcontrollers
– program PLCs
High school students are entitled to discounts and allowances for the two years.
Dormitory accommodation is provided.